The correct installation of your timber flooring is the most important aspect of the whole process. Over 95% of problems that occur with timber flooring are a direct result of faulty or incorrect installation technique. Incorrect installation will result in problems with you timber flooring and any warrantee will be void from the manufacturer. TimberFlooring.co.nz has over 14 years combined experience in the installation and supply of timber flooring.
All Timberflooring.co.nz's staff have been or are going through the New Zealand Flooring Industry Training process, this allows timber floor layers to become NCEA Qualified and gives our clients the reassurance that the contractors they are using meet the NZ ITO's skills and standards. Timberflooring.co.nz will handle every aspect of the installation process including –
- Subfloor Preparation – Grinding, Sanding and levelling of Concrete, Particle Board, Plywood, Old T&G Timber Floors etc. Moister Testing and Moister Barriers. Sub-floor preparation is one of the most under rated parts of the installation process. Your timber floor is only as good as the preparation that is under it. If the Sub-Floor hasn't been prepared correctly it could have the result of - Movement, Squeaking, Ridging, Cupping, Changing of Colour, Warping, Bouncing and Cracking within your new timber floor.
- Skirting – Removal and Replacement, Beading, Silicon
Undercutting: Skirting, Toe kicks, Architrave, Door Jambs, Brick and Stone work, Timber and Gib board
- Furniture and White ware – Timberflooring.co.nz will remove and replace all of you furniture and white ware incl dishwashers and fridges etc as necessary.
- Mouldings and Transition Bars – Timber, Aluminium, Brass and stainless steel, reducers, End bars and Stair nosing. Fitting your new timber floor to your existing flooring is made easy with our wide range of accessories.
- Stairs – we have a Fully Qualified stair maker on our team, the laying of stairs are done to the highest level. Winders, curves, or strange angles are no problem to us.
- Timberflooing.co.nz gives a lifetime warrantee on all its workmanship!
Timberflooring.co.nz will remove any type of existing floor. Ceramic and Clay tiles, Slate, Cork tiles, Vinyl, Linoleum, Carpet, Glued Carpet, Carpet tiles, Timber Flooring, Adhesives, Glues and Grout. We will remove the existing floor and anything that is under it, preparing the sub-floor so it is ready for its new covering. Timberflooring.co.nz are clean and tidy, with the use of drop cloths, full vacuum systems etc we will cover doorways, flooring, furniture and benches etc this ensures that the dust and mess is kept to a minimum. We will remove all rubbish so when we are finished the only thing you are left with is a bare floor.